Tuesday, October 06, 2009

nano_09_red_participant_120x240.png.png Are you insane, Kim???


Soon it's that time again--comes around once a year--when I "torture" myself by trying to write a 50,000-word manuscript in a month. Yes, it's soon time for Nanowrimo (National Novel Writing Month for those not in the know) and I have signed up again. I have no clue if I will be successful. I always have good intentions. The first time I tried it I was one day late finishing my manuscript and the end result was actually not that bad. I am in the process of revising it. 


Do I have a plot yet for my new effort? Nope! Any characters? Not yet. But I am sure some will come to me soon. Last year I didn't know what I wanted to write about until a few days before the official start. Let's hope I have better luck this year. Perhaps this year I will have an idea two weeks in advance! 


I'll have a new word-count widget online soon so you can follow my progress if you want. And I will be much better this year at posting a weekly update to let you know how my madwoman's journey is going. 


That's it for now! 

No comments: